Home

Resolve_20 64 Fault

Posted By: Indirtwetrust

Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/20/23 07:52 PM

I was trying to get an ADON learn done after replacing the DRV board. This car’s ADON had been stolen to keep the other one running . So the car was running on inspection then it stopped. I had no car comm LED. CCBN board had power and all LEDs, comm wires rang out, so I sent the board for repair. Got it back and I have car comm now but get this 64 fault every time I power up. Car won’t run on inspection or anything. I can manually pick the K637 relay on the CCBN with menu 5_11 and it works fine, both relay contacts ring out good. What really seems odd to me is when you cycle power it takes 10 or 15 seconds for car and shaft comm LEDs to come on, normal (same as the other car) but this fault comes up way before I actually get car comm. Almost seems like it’s just looking for the input too early. I don’t know, pretty stumped on this one.

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/21/23 11:31 PM

Anyone seen this before?
Posted By: solidstate

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/22/23 03:41 PM

Assuming you did put the menu 6 parameters
Posted By: solidstate

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/22/23 03:56 PM

If menu 6 have been put back in...try a new ccbn board

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/22/23 07:35 PM

Ya, menu 6 parameters are in.
Posted By: lowoil

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/23/23 02:05 AM

I've fixed some weird stuff just doing Lon downloads.
Posted By: EElevator

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/23/23 02:09 AM

I'm no expert on these but like low oil I also force a lon download everytime I have an odd issue on one. Probably not helpful at all for this issue, just seconding what lowoil said

Re: Resolve_20 64 Fault - 06/24/23 12:21 AM

You guys nailed it! I’d done a 5-7-1 but apparently it didn’t take. I swapped the board to the other car this morning and it came up with the same fault. Did a 5-7-1 and all was good. Not to say that it’s actually running yet… This thing is killing me.
Now I can’t get it to complete a Decel learn. Always gets stuck on one of the restarts after stopping. And in different places in the start sequence. Can’t see any electrical reason the DRV won’t run the drive and only does it while running the Decel learn. DRV board is brand new.
© 2024 Elevator Forum