Home

Schindler cube

Posted By: United

Schindler cube - 08/26/23 11:33 PM

Hello everybody, looking for some help.
Apparently there is a way I've been told that a cube phone number can be reprogrammed. Any info if this is true is appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: WarrioR

Re: Schindler cube - 08/27/23 05:30 PM

disconnect the cube and use a regular phone line
Posted By: BRG

Re: Schindler cube - 08/27/23 06:51 PM

The cube is not one of the best ideas in the world. We have had to reset many of them to get the phone line to work, should work all of the time but not if the cube locks up. Some are marked either "A" or "M" or both. The "M" is a monitoring only device as to where both do the monitoring and phone line. I agree with disconnecting it and going straight to the phone line.
Posted By: sampler

Re: Schindler cube - 08/27/23 06:56 PM

they use mobile app to let in the phone number.

Re: Schindler cube - 08/27/23 10:56 PM

We have used the phone line in the past, however, this Schindler lift has no physical phone to programme the emergency phone number. The unit is programmed to dial Schindler. Any other way to change the number? Otherwise we're going to have rehash as we have in the past. The lift is one of the latest 3300 only a year old. Painful.
Posted By: EElevator

Re: Schindler cube - 08/28/23 01:24 AM

Does anyone happen to have any schindler papers on this phone, celluar phone box? Programming manual etc?
Posted By: ModMech

Re: Schindler cube - 08/30/23 01:09 AM

The phone board should be located in the box on top of the cab. Should be a wurtec keypad, so it can be reprogrammed.
If you don't see it there. Let me know and I'll get better info from one of our constructors.

Re: Schindler cube - 08/30/23 07:08 PM

No phone box located anywhere o n lift unfortunately.
Posted By: Mechdy

Re: Schindler cube - 09/27/23 07:16 AM

Hi mate,

The cube doesn't work alone, most of the time we install the emergency phone on top of car, under the inspection box or next to it ( 3300 )

The only way to change the phone number will be on the emergency phone, not on the cube.

To access on cube you must use a shindler app, call IoEE - SetupApp.

I highly recommend to install a new phone with physical line or gsm.

Cheers
Posted By: ModMech

Re: Schindler cube - 10/06/23 10:47 PM

The phone board isn't in a phone box. Its just the board itself inside a compartment either on the car top, or inside the COP.
If its a 3300, the board is under the lid thats says " no step" on the cartop.
If it is a 5500 or 3300 XL, it will be in the box that has the run station attached most likely.
330s are inside the COP
© 2024 Elevator Forum