Home

LULA

Posted By: Jluff

LULA - 03/13/24 08:13 PM

hi. Who is the best LULA manufacturer
Posted By: EElevator

Re: LULA - 03/14/24 12:13 AM

I put in alot of Savaria Orions. They are good solid units IF a top notch install is done with attention to detail on every step and you almost have to install a few to learn the hard way what things you need to do differently to have them running flawless. Still a chinsy arse valve, not the best ride, even with new dedicated plc to run the valve.

Cemco was the bees knees. But they went the way of the dodo bird.

Ive installed one Symmetry LULA and maintain one on my route now. I'm impressed. Yes symmetry has a proprietary plc tool to setup the plc, but they are, in my opinion, the top residential elevators and LULAs on the market. Good solid well thought out designs. No BS, uses a blain valve. GAL operator and door equipment.
Posted By: Bowtiedrooster16

Re: LULA - 03/14/24 10:28 AM

Cemco is now Custom Elevator and they still make a nice product.
Posted By: EElevator

Re: LULA - 03/14/24 09:35 PM

I would love to see some of those. No one around here must put them in, I haven't seen a Custom Elevator LULA. But if I was looking I would most definitely look at those too, Cemco was good stuff
Posted By: Bowtiedrooster16

Re: LULA - 03/14/24 09:45 PM

I might be installing one in the somewhat near future. If I do I'll take some pics
Posted By: ashley

Re: LULA - 03/15/24 03:09 AM

The Savaria Orion MRL is the way to go. You can't even hear it move in the hoistway. AMD door operator.
Posted By: Jluff

Re: LULA - 03/17/24 11:33 AM

Thanks great info. Does anyone have ballpark pricing on a 2 stop ?
© 2024 Elevator Forum