Home

miprom 21

Posted By: bill

miprom 21 - 05/31/12 04:43 PM

i have a 6 stop miprom 21 that runs fine in both directions but in the down as it starts down it drops ntsi input but still runs fine except as it comes into bottom terinal it starts to slow down then seems to speed up then slows down correctly. It all happens within a second or two. The only faults i get is one that indicates ntsi has dropped. this problem surfaced about 6 months ago and i checked relays and the speed board and it went away for a while. Its 350 fpm. Any input would be appreciated.
Posted By: E311

Re: miprom 21 - 05/31/12 09:35 PM

check your slow down switches and ensure they are making up and breaking properly and when they are supposed to
Posted By: Smitty

Re: miprom 21 - 06/01/12 01:21 PM

Check your switches first as E311 said. Make sure you have the correct type of relays in the net( nts/ets) box. They are supposed to be bi-forcated contacts since the inputs to these cards don't draw much current.
Posted By: Broke_Sheave

Re: miprom 21 - 06/01/12 03:05 PM

Yep and go through the NTS set up procedure for setting pots on NTS board....

AC or DC????
If newer AC NTS built into drive.
Posted By: bill

Re: miprom 21 - 06/01/12 05:31 PM

I dont have the procedures for setting up NTS and it is a dc job. I am going there in a couple hours to try a few more things. I will advise what i find. Thanks for your input guys. Not having more information just slows things down a little. I do however have a fast tool.
Posted By: E311

Re: miprom 21 - 06/01/12 09:48 PM

Hey Bill, pm me your email and I have a doc you can use smile
© 2024 Elevator Forum