Home

Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator

Posted By: Chris

Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 01/27/15 03:53 PM

I am looking for any adjustment procedures, prints or manuals for a MAC PMSSC-SL Door operator and any info or prints on the MAC #P-31471-003 Scan guard. Door is stalling when in the final closing 4" when the beam is broken but doesn't stall on DOB press. I'm leaning toward replacing the guard but I could use some more info.

Thanks
Posted By: christycollett

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 01/30/15 02:23 PM

Kinda sounds like it's going into nudging or what the young guys call forced door.

Work Safe

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 01/30/15 09:31 PM

Door goes into nudging (I'm old) fine if the beam is continuously broken. Only stalls when the beam is broken at final close and slowdown areas.
Posted By: john jay

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/02/15 01:26 PM

what kind of controller do you have. is it a Miprom? SL at the end of your post is suspicious.Usually it is just PMSSC. you may have a serial link controller, hence the SL tag. Your problem seems to be you are not getting a re-open. If it is a Miprom you should get DO10 Output high when the beam is broken. Need to know the Controller.

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/02/15 04:29 PM

It is a Miprom SL controller and the only controller prints I have (WD-18184) do not show any I/O descriptions. I just received an adjustment guide for the operator but I haven't gone through it yet. I could really use the I/O prints for the controller also.
Posted By: john jay

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/02/15 05:43 PM

You need a service tool to access the I/O's. Unfortunately the SL was short lived. They run well, but when there is a problem you need to have a tool. I don't think there is an after market tool on the market because there were not that many made. You should have an interface board mounted on top of the 104 door board. this has LED indicator's on it. D24 is the Door Edge indicator, if it is on the Beam is broken.DO10 is the door open output indicator D7, if it is on the door is trying to re-open. You really need a Manual and a service tool for this bad boy. You may have a parameter or timer out of whack, which again you need a tool. So let me reiterate. You need a tool. Good Luck.

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/02/15 06:31 PM

It sounds like I need a tool or some C4
Posted By: NOTIME

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/14/15 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris
I am looking for any adjustment procedures, prints or manuals for a MAC PMSSC-SL Door operator and any info or prints on the MAC #P-31471-003 Scan guard. Door is stalling when in the final closing 4" when the beam is broken but doesn't stall on DOB press. I'm leaning toward replacing the guard but I could use some more info.

Thanks

http://us.konespares.com/pdf/Solid_State_Control.pdf

http://us.konespares.com/pdf/104_Door_Control_Board_PM-SSC.pdf
Posted By: kiwinightstalker

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/15/15 10:42 AM

do you want to get yourself banned from this site...these are "LIVE" links...not allowed here....youd better get them off quick smart before an admin finds them!!! or someone reports them!!!
Posted By: jkh

Re: Adjutment procedures - manual MAC door operator - 02/15/15 02:54 PM

NOTIME.

A friend of mine would describe this questionable infraction as "we are slipping on the ice"...

Kiwi is looking out in the best interest of the forum. It would be best to share such materials privately. May I suggest you utilize the PM (private message) option made available to us in this forum. You will find it in the "my stuff" section.

Thank you for your consideration.
© 2024 Elevator Forum