Home

prints for otis hydro needed

Posted By: Jim

prints for otis hydro needed - 10/30/15 12:57 PM

otis hydro, power sliding car door, swing landing doors, car top inspection, 3 stops, xu,xd,nt,dw,d,gc,go,u,c,j,1c,2c,3c relays in controller, 208 supply, retiring cam is chain driven off of the door op linkage and pulls the chain to lift the retiring cam and lock the landing door when car door is closed. set/reset direction switches on rails with cam on car. thanks in advance.

Attached File
P_20151030_083216.jpg  (99 downloads)
Posted By: Rolly

Re: prints for otis hydro needed - 11/01/15 01:15 AM

Need Wiring Diagram number from controller Tag. Tag may be on door that covered controller.

Re: prints for otis hydro needed - 11/01/15 12:30 PM

i wish there was one. no controller data tag, no crosshead data tag with a sales number either.
Posted By: Rolly

Re: prints for otis hydro needed - 11/02/15 12:58 AM

Those older controllers like that had a Big swing door that closed over the relays. The tag could have been on that swing door.

Re: prints for otis hydro needed - 11/03/15 01:55 PM

yep. seen the tags a million times. when it wasn't where it was supposed to be. I started hunting in all sorts of weird places. nothing. that's why I named all of the relays in the controller. that's the only hints I had to give.
Posted By: NY Guy

Re: prints for otis hydro needed - 01/09/16 02:17 AM

looks like that is a 10-20 and 30 HOBL or HIBL. I'm gonna check for ya but I don't think I have it. maybe someone else will see this and recall having this type.
© 2024 Elevator Forum