Home

Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro.

Posted By: Hope&Poke

Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 06/04/19 02:40 AM

Any wise one out there that can help a kid out? I have a Miprom 1. During a demo the fire service and sensors alarms were cut and car parked on second floor as programmed to. They could not get fireservice back on so building to disconnect fire alarm and smoke sensors completely. In fact, it locked 10 cars in fire service. But the other were Otis and Elevator Control. And there was prints for those. I saved the best for last, the Miprom 1.
It is a 4 stop hydro front operating doors only. Doors O/C on test mode only. No car top inspection. I have no input or out puts lightning up.
On "Power Supply Connect Board "I have 115AC onL2B, L2A, & SS. 21DC on V+ and -3DC on V-. Which seems good, but no specific prints to go by. So I'm just living up to my name. On that same board, 2 toggle switch. Sw1 Sw2 , when flipped up lights up but fades out after 1or2 seconds.
Non of the red/green LEDs light up but I do get voltage to some terminals.

Any guidance? Or 4 leaf clovers

Attached File
image2.jpeg  (99 downloads)
Attached File
image1.jpeg  (55 downloads)
Attached File
image3.jpeg  (46 downloads)
Attached File
image5.jpeg  (44 downloads)
Attached File
20190603_205323.jpg  (56 downloads)
Attached File
20190603_205315.jpg  (49 downloads)
Posted By: Turbo6

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 06/05/19 05:22 PM

Jump ESB input, emergency service bypass will reset fire service
Posted By: Hope&Poke

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 06/11/19 03:55 PM

Thanks I'll give that a try. But honestly I'm just assuming it's in fire service because all other 7 elevators were indicated on LCD screen or service tools.
Wouldn't LED (red) on input board show ? But like I said they had specific prints which was a lot easier to troubleshoot the others.
Posted By: Amullark

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 12/22/21 02:52 PM

what do you jump ESB to on the print it shows CSS as the common on the switch but there is no terminal CSS.
Posted By: john jay

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 12/22/21 05:01 PM

You can jump the ESB input to SS to reset the fire service. However, make sure your inputs are 120vac. There were a lot of 24v inputs out there also.

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 12/22/21 05:51 PM

Yes I tried SS to ESB no luck
Posted By: john jay

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 12/22/21 10:16 PM

if the inputs are not lighting up it is possible you have a bad power board, or a bad card rack. Sometimes a bad input can cause this also. Did you try pulling all the inputs and re-inserting them one at a time?

Re: Yikes!, Miprom 1 Montgomery hydro. - 02/03/22 03:33 PM

Thanks for the information found a bad board in the controller
© 2024 Elevator Forum