Home

Dover Help

Posted By: MaddMatt

Dover Help - 07/12/19 11:27 PM

Hello, I need some help.....

Dover Job Number E-40548 looks like it was installed around 2/12/73
Cabinet Prints.... I have some of the prints.... but I need a REALLY detailed Cabinet Print like Builder print... A scrapper got into the cabinet and cut a ton of wires...... So I will about need to rewire 50% of it. Do not want to update as customer has ton of spare parts brand new in box..... Anything would help... I know what I am asking for may be hard to find but I really need a good set of prints showing pins out of the whole cabinet like they used when they wired in the factory....

Thanks
Email to mail them to is madmat276@gmail.com
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Dover Help - 07/12/19 11:52 PM

sounds like you got your work cut out for you...no pun intended smile

Re: Dover Help - 07/17/19 02:35 AM

IF you only knew........... the problem ill admit the prints are before I was born.... and not done like prints now... with nice numbered wires....... and showing where they go... this is just a mess of stuff i cant read I may end up sending the prints off and seeing if i can get them redone.... and updated.... but I don't know who could even redo old prints and make them like new prints.
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Dover Help - 07/17/19 03:12 AM

Back then Elevator Men were real Men. New ones today have to have a written procedure to wipe their butts.

Re: Dover Help - 07/17/19 04:16 PM

That's a nice way to put it Rolly smile Granted I'm not a young whipper snapper myself.... but what I really need is a good set of build prints. like they used in the factory....
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Dover Help - 07/17/19 10:30 PM

I sent you a field diagram and some others today
© 2024 Elevator Forum