Home

Library of prints

Posted By: WileElevator

Library of prints - 06/12/20 02:44 PM

Hi All,

I am tired of going to machine rooms and not having any prints. Has anyone compiled a robust list of prints that I could download? I plan on getting a tablet and having them on there as an option.
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Library of prints - 06/14/20 02:19 PM

Here's the deal, you just joined and your first post on here is how "tired" you are and you want something. I don't know about others but I've spent 20 years building my library including a lot of trading and negotiations along the way(including members from here that some have now passed away) so I consider my collection a very treasured one. Being a newbie which you definitely are(missing prints or ineligible ones is an old problem and nothing new) I would suggest taking some time doing your own research and downloading what you can then maybe start off small here and ask for just what you need and start building re pore. I think you'll find a lot of help here if you go about it the right way. As always work safe.
Posted By: xxXBlazeXxx

Re: Library of prints - 06/14/20 11:02 PM

Ditto!
Posted By: Hope&Poke

Re: Library of prints - 06/15/20 04:25 AM

Yeah ... exactly
Posted By: Montana

Re: Library of prints - 06/16/20 12:59 AM

Wile, what kind of equipment are you looking to get prints for?

Re: Library of prints - 06/21/20 02:44 PM

Hey Montana,

Thank you for your for your offer.

A couple of elevators that I had no prints for recently 1986 General Elevator Corp Orlando, FL and a Southeastern Hydro.

Let me ask in this way, if someone has taken the time and digitized a robust library of clean prints and it's well organized. I would be willing to pay good money for it.
Posted By: Montana

Re: Library of prints - 06/21/20 06:36 PM

Sorry buddy. I have never worked on or seen any of that equipment over here on the west coast.
Posted By: Local8Elev8rman

Re: Library of prints - 07/02/20 08:55 PM

Wile

I do tablets for our troubleshooter/adjusters. I highly recommend it.

Re: Library of prints - 07/05/20 03:20 PM

Local8 dude can we talk?
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Library of prints - 07/05/20 05:21 PM

tablets are easier to carry around but I still prefer my 15" laptop screen loaded up with my service tools and library...easier to read when both are opened up.
Posted By: Local8Elev8rman

Re: Library of prints - 07/13/20 11:49 PM

Wile feel free to PM me and ask your questions.
© 2024 Elevator Forum