Home

Does anyone else find this disturbing?

Posted By: jkh

Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/02/15 06:13 PM

Although this gentleman appears to be fun loving, I'm not sure it's the message I would put out there...

Safety should be everyone's first priority. At our company this is grounds for termination. And I've been forced to let go people for such things. When making choices like this one ask yourself how you would feel about terminating someone for this...

Attached File
image.jpg  (191 downloads)
Posted By: JustWolf

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/02/15 07:34 PM

Roped hydro,top of hatch,rode the head up,lots can go wrong. Pinch, Crush, Fall. Stupid
Posted By: E311

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/03/15 06:48 PM

Wow, Darwinian theory will soon catch up to him.
Posted By: Magic smoke

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/05/15 04:11 AM

Yes, I found it disturbing!! I saw it in a post as this guys avatar. All I could think of was why?
Posted By: TonyEdm

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/05/15 12:50 PM

Yeah, that's one way for an early forced retirement out of this career.
Posted By: Silly

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/06/15 12:25 PM

Look at the picture again. Cord to a work light, 4 foot level to the left side of the picture. Most likely taken during an install, specially looking at the choice of clothes, could be a mod. Not saying it's any more, or less safe, just some things to consider.
Posted By: jkh

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 07/06/15 04:49 PM

I did pull the image from his avatar. And it's from his posting in the "Employment" section of this forum.

Again, I want to reinforce safety. My thoughts were and are, is that when we are out in the field we need to make good choices.
Posted By: Jim

Re: Does anyone else find this disturbing? - 08/01/15 08:16 PM

Lighten up fellas. Maybe the stop button was open. If he's that far up the hatch, there may be a ladder just out of the frame. Context is everything.
© 2024 Elevator Forum