Home

garaventa lift

Posted By: 1Jr8c6

garaventa lift - 08/06/20 12:41 AM

I have to remove a garaventa lift it’s only 3 years old but the customer is changing floor plan and want it gone ASAP.
Can anyone give me any information on how to disassemble one? I’ve never messed with one and haven’t had a chance to look it over. There is no info on-line and the company won’t tell you anything. It’s 14’ of rise looks just like the one I have attached.
Would be awesome if someone had an installation Manuel or something they can send, or any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Attached File
Posted By: Johnny

Re: garaventa lift - 08/06/20 04:46 PM

What city are you in? That is a Genesis Enclosure model. Are you an elevator mechanic? Are you licensed to do this kind of work?
Posted By: Johnny

Re: garaventa lift - 08/06/20 04:50 PM

It also appears to be a hydro. Disassemble very carefully, lots of pitfalls if you are not familiar?
Posted By: 1Jr8c6

Re: garaventa lift - 08/07/20 02:00 AM

Yes it’s is a genesis hydro, and yes I’m a licensed elevator mechanic. I’m just curious how the enclosure is assembled/ disassembled. The short time I looked at it I notice I didn’t see any visible fasteners. So either there are covers or the panels slide in from the top. I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Was just curious if anyone can give some pointers.
Thanks
© 2024 Elevator Forum