Home

GAL buys Elevator Controls

Posted By: Vatorgator

GAL buys Elevator Controls - 06/08/18 04:16 PM

Seems GAL has acquired Elevator Controls. I wonder how they will go about merging the different controllers. i.e. galaxy, pixel etc.
Posted By: Jcjmowrey

Re: GAL buys Elevator Controls - 06/08/18 08:07 PM

From what I've heard the companies will both still be there and continue on like they have been. They are just owned by the same holding company that also owns courion and maybe some other companies as well. But who knows what will happen???
Posted By: Elevator Express

Re: GAL buys Elevator Controls - 07/11/18 01:17 PM

Did you know? Elevator Express is the first and only online meeting point for elevator industry professionals and companies throughout the world.
We are a team of elevator professionals who celebrate knowledge, innovation, and over 25 years of experience in the industry. Our team understands the details and complexities of the global elevator business and developed Elevator Express as a way to provide a platform that brings together the elevator community for the benefit of all.
Posted By: VTR Tech

Re: GAL buys Elevator Controls - 07/17/18 12:25 AM

GAL recently bought Courion as well (in Jan 2018). I wouldn't mind seeing GAL freight door integration. Something other than EMS or Peelle.
Posted By: Philelevman

Re: GAL buys Elevator Controls - 10/16/18 09:25 PM

The Parent company also bought MCE. We are moving to Smartrise for are controllers due to poor quality control from MCE
Posted By: Philly

Re: GAL buys Elevator Controls - 01/12/19 05:54 AM

Smartrise are fine for hydros. But, are not very reliable for traction over 200fpm.
© 2024 Elevator Forum