Home

Otis Service Tool

Posted By: Ted

Otis Service Tool - 04/29/11 07:37 PM

Where can I find or download a manual for an OTIS service tool model GBA 21750 S2?
Posted By: GreenPants

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/03/11 12:50 AM

not sure of the part number. are you talking about the escalator round plug Diag. Tool?

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/05/11 03:25 PM

No, I'm talking about an OTIS elevator service tool.
See a picture on this URL:

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/470714/2776931/0/1159255933/lift_service_tool.jpg
Posted By: Scott Davidson

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/06/11 04:27 AM

Hey Ted, that tool will access a variety of Otis equipment, although most of the operations are similar, there are still subtle differences. I'm not sure anyone on this site will say "outloud", here is the manual, enjoy. If you are an elevator man, you must have some friends who could supply that info nonchalantly, you can never tell who is reading these posts, and what there true intentions are. That is proprietary info your asking for, the transfer of that info needs to be done discreetly. I'm sure all the companies know there info is being shared by our union brothers, it is better to not advertise such transfers .
Posted By: J Sand

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/06/11 04:35 AM

As a previous manager/adjuster for the "pickle people" we were "encouraged" to find improprieties (service tools, manuals etc). They ACTIVELY search ebay and the likes for service tools. Be careful.

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/06/11 04:42 AM

Hey Jerry, it looks like that tool was advertised for sale on diytrade.com, there are quite a few elevator goodies on that site. Have you ever heard of anyone being prosecuted for sharing proprietary info. Any one in our local?

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/06/11 04:47 AM

I know of two people when I was in the office that Otis was going after. I think the mid-west and 1 back east. They REALLY hated the Amtech purchase because they lost there grip on things. Use to be only select TS/Adj had service tools, but Amtech just started handing them and the info out because Otis wouldnt help. They figured they paid guys to install, not TS/ADJ.

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/09/11 07:37 PM

Thanks Jerry and Scott for your replies, I have some friends out of my country in the elevator business. I will ask them like you suggested..Have a good one.
Posted By: Vic

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/26/11 08:56 PM

Otis sued a guy in Los Angeles over an OMT. Judgement was in the millions.
Posted By: Matthew

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/27/11 02:21 AM

peanuts....lol.

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/27/11 03:53 AM

thats alot of peanuts, i guess the guy in L.A. is now living on peanuts. LOL.

Re: Otis Service Tool - 05/27/11 03:55 AM

Or at least sweeping them up!
Posted By: Qasmi

Re: Otis Service Tool - 08/14/11 06:49 AM

Hi..Every One,
I am Qasmi and I have a problem of Otis Call prints RS 03 9693 c2 continuously on (Illuminating permanently)And lift is not working in normal operation and on LCB print the LED is not blinking can any body guide me ????? Thanks in advance. Controller is Otis MCS 310 Drive is Gama L
Posted By: thyssenmcp7

Re: Otis Service Tool - 08/30/11 06:50 PM

tenho em português ..serve ???
Posted By: partspec

Re: Otis Service Tool - 11/18/11 05:03 PM

Does the tool work? i have these tools and some basic info on its use.
Posted By: Kevin

Re: Otis Service Tool - 12/14/11 07:10 AM

hi..
Do you solve the problem? If not,i think i can help you.
Posted By: xyelevator

Re: Otis Service Tool - 02/24/14 02:38 AM

hi friends

i have the otia tools if you need the

my email sales@xyelevator.com
Posted By: Robert

Re: Otis Service Tool - 03/17/14 12:15 AM

who do you work for?
Posted By: EasternESI

Re: Otis Service Tool - 02/06/17 10:08 PM

Any idea where I could get an Otis round escalator service tool?
© 2024 Elevator Forum