Home

Thyssen IMS software available

Posted By: hmbx

Thyssen IMS software available - 04/29/18 11:59 PM

Thyssen IMS softwar for Thyssen TAC 20, TAC 50, TAC 50-04, TAC 32, and DMC FAST available here: www.liftwares.ir
Programs are tested and guaranteed to work. You will get a free one week trial license too.
Email: info@liftwares.ir
Email: Liftwares@gmail.com
Posted By: Chainring

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 05/08/19 10:48 PM

Emailed yesterday. Anyone know if Liftwares is good to go?
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 05/11/19 11:54 PM

got ya covered just sent ya a PM
Posted By: CORNELIUS

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 06/21/19 10:29 PM

Could you hook me up too? We have some ECI West tools that we're currently using, but running into issues. Mike from ECI may not support service tools going forward, so I'm looking for an alternative. World doesn't seem to have a TAC 20, 32, 50 tool. Thanks.
Posted By: Tamperprufe

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 06/22/19 03:10 PM

check your PM
Posted By: JIEFENGELEVATOR

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/05/19 02:54 AM

good job
Posted By: djenergy

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 08/20/19 07:08 PM

liftwares is blocked
Posted By: Jeff Marmur

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 01/16/20 03:04 AM

djenergy how do you know its blocked? What way do you recommend to get into a Tac20?
Posted By: PSEC

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 02/27/20 03:07 PM

I am also looking for this. I contacted liftwares but have not heard back for days. Anyone know of another?
Posted By: Jimmy217

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 03/01/20 08:15 PM

I use this guy on eBay

FREE COMPUTER!  IMS, Kone, Otis, CADI GC,  Comm Cables For Elevators. UNLIMITED!

It is an everything in one from Lifwares!
Posted By: ecoelevator

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 03/24/20 05:36 PM

Has anyone on here had any luck getting in touch with liftwares? Or anyone else that is selling Thyssen IMS Software?
Posted By: ot1989

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 03/25/20 04:47 AM

http://www.vatortrader.com/forums/u...E7D6EB9-A7BE-48B8-A4FA-02CEB85F9373.jpeg
Posted By: Jim M.

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 04/08/20 01:07 AM

I was given 2 laptops by TKE when they turned over my hotel’s 15 elevators last year. 1 laptop was called “the owners laptop”. It has the IMS software installed and works fine. The other appears to have a different version of IMS. I cannot get this laptop to connect to the TAC 32 controllers via usb or serial. I did not receive any user manuals for the application. I figured out most of it, but I could really use a guide or manual to feel comfortable using it. Just the basics (locking out car or hall calls, creating security timers, running reports. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Montana

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 04/09/20 05:03 AM

Jimmy, did you purchase one of those free computers off of Ebay? If so, are you happy with it?

Thanks, Montana

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 04/20/20 10:51 AM

This is Liftwares now,

FREE COMPUTER! IMS, Kone, Otis, CADI GC, Comm Cables For Elevators. UNLIMITED!

I have one! Everything works and licensed! With all the cables.
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 05/02/20 12:57 AM

I almost bought one from liftwares until someone on here suggested to try this one first and glad I did. This one has more and cost about the same, came complete with laptop, cables, adapters(very important)and all the tool manuals.

Attached File
Service Toolblue.PNG  (244 downloads)
Posted By: ILikeElevs

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 05/02/20 01:13 AM

not that I would need it but it has since been updated with the older version of cadi (good for 330a)
Posted By: NY Guy

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 06/04/20 09:07 PM

Would you be able to send me some info on where/how to purchase this tool. Looks pretty amazing!

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/03/20 02:36 AM

Well u obviously sell that piece of Crap that dosen't work!
Posted By: Ale H

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/15/20 06:04 PM

I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. Write me for more info
Posted By: Selvam

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/16/20 01:20 PM

Dear , Could you please give me trail code ( 32bit) . already i download and installed the software. also share the documentation file regarding IMS 32bit version . ( its not available from http://www.liftwares.ir/ )
Posted By: ot1989

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/16/20 04:05 PM

I would like to try the trial version how do i download the software? and how much does the unlimited cost?

Thank you
Posted By: Selvam

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/18/20 07:42 AM

i was download from http://www.liftwares.ir/... for unlimited cost is 1000 USD ..

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/20/20 02:04 PM

I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. For more info, write me

Email: gahj22@gmail.com

I will send you the files, the cost for unlimited version that I give is cheaper than liftwares page.

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 07/21/20 07:18 PM

IF YOU NEED THE UNLIMITED IMS SOFTWARE for Thyssen and Dover elevators, visit this blog. We offer a trial code to test the program.

https://imssoftwares.blogspot.com/
Posted By: BenJohnson

Re: Thyssen IMS software available - 04/16/21 02:19 PM

Where did you get it?
© 2024 Elevator Forum