Home

Concord HandiLift Repair Manual search

Posted By: Concord2004

Concord HandiLift Repair Manual search - 10/01/18 07:31 PM

I am searching for a repair manual for a Concord HandiLift Wheelchair Vertical lift...mine was manufactured in October 2004 and has an issue with the Acme Screw...there are no repair companies in my area and the manufacturer was bought out by Savaria and they are no help. I am hoping someone here may have a manual or know where I might find one. Thanks
Posted By: Johnny

Re: Concord HandiLift Repair Manual search - 10/06/18 08:25 PM

What area are you in?
Posted By: ConcordJK

Re: Concord HandiLift Repair Manual search - 12/30/19 04:34 PM

I have recently obtained a Concord Handilift (wheelchair lift) mfg in 2000 and I am looking for any info that may be available for this unit. Today it is installed and operational but I would like to have a technical manual on the product referencing operation, adjustments, maintenance and spare parts. Anyone have any ideas where I can find this type of info. I searched the internet with no success. The company that bought out Concord years ago appears to only interface with their new dealer network.
John
Posted By: Rolly

Re: Concord HandiLift Repair Manual search - 12/31/19 05:59 PM

PM me an email will put what I have in dropbox and you will get notification to download. Let me know when downloaded so I can delete from dropbox.
© 2024 Elevator Forum