Home

New Apprentice on the arrival (soon)

Posted By: Jwoods4290

New Apprentice on the arrival (soon) - 12/27/13 03:41 AM

Good Evening everyone, my name is John Anthony Hutchins, and i'm glad to be apart of your forum. my reason of joining you may ask, well i been waiting for the local union to start taking applications (i have a few family members within the local union over here in pennsylvania) who have been working on elevators for well over a decade now. Hopefully it is my time now soon to be with them in this amazing career so i'm told of.

I'm getting ready to take my aptitude test on the 7th. I'm not very mechanically inclined, however i been studying as best to my ability, trying to become inclined (didn't have a option as a child, never had any guidance to teach me such things) however it is never to late in my opinion.

I'm currently 23 years old with the mrs, and the baby boy (year and a half). I'm looking to get into this career by doing the best of my ability on this aptitude test, and with learning as much as i can and doing as best as i can.

If anyone would have any suggestions, that would be great. Even better, some kind of questions that would be on this aptitude test.

Thanks and i'm glad to be apart of your website.

John
Posted By: sbrmilitia

Re: New Apprentice on the arrival (soon) - 01/13/14 03:16 PM

The test is really easy. Simple algebra most of it is common sense. Nothing to be scared off anyone can pass it. It's the same test I took for a bunch of other large oil and chemical company's before I got into the trade and was trying to find another career. Good luck
Posted By: Jwoods4290

Re: New Apprentice on the arrival (soon) - 02/13/14 02:19 AM

thank you for this! also i passed the test (yay), and also went for my interview. now i'm just waiting upon that.
Posted By: xyelevator

Re: New Apprentice on the arrival (soon) - 02/25/14 11:18 AM

I wish you good luck
© 2024 Elevator Forum