Home

Otis 10H1CLS Controller

Posted By: RICK@AEC

Otis 10H1CLS Controller - 02/20/14 11:59 PM

I am having 2 problems with above controller. 1st elevator runs to 2nd floor on 2C car call and stops 24" below floor when 2LS picks. This is prior to reaching L2V up level switch so the elevator does not come into floor.
2nd when the elevator stops and I set 1C and it returns to 1st it picks 1LS, RO picks for 1 second and the elevator door will not open automatically. If you push a hall call once the elevator has stopped they will then open.
I'm ashamed to say after 41 years, this ones got me.
Posted By: RICK@AEC

Re: Otis 10H1CLS Controller - 02/21/14 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: RICK@AEC
I am having 2 problems with above controller. 1st elevator runs to 2nd floor on 2C car call and stops 24" below floor when 2LS picks. This is prior to reaching L2V up level switch so the elevator does not come into floor.
2nd when the elevator stops and I set 1C and it returns to 1st it picks 1LS, RO picks for 1 second and the elevator door will not open automatically. If you push a hall call once the elevator has stopped they will then open.
I'm ashamed to say after 41 years, this ones got me.
Posted By: uppo72

Re: Otis 10H1CLS Controller - 02/21/14 02:01 AM

It appears as if your dropping you reverser main U. Check your self holding contact and your electrical interlock contact on D. this is as long as they are functioning as direction limits. On the second fault I cant remember whats in the cct but NT generally drives the open process so it should in there somewhere.
Posted By: xyelevator

Re: Otis 10H1CLS Controller - 02/25/14 11:15 AM

I have some OTIS elevator debugging information, if someone need to, we can provide free of charge.
Posted By: koneisland

Re: Otis 10H1CLS Controller - 03/03/14 07:05 PM

Sounds like floor selector fault (assuming it has one)
© 2024 Elevator Forum