Hey all I’d appreciate any advice on an issue I was presented with today ,I have a duplex with two gal 4 controllers ,someone worked on an issue yesterday and what I’m faced with is a liftnet monitor In the supers office ,he told me four times since the install three years ago ,he will not be able to place car calls from his lift net (the only one on site )he has access to everything from that station and I can log in and see everything,from faults to actual real time action of cars moving and calls entering but when I place a car or hall call lift net prompt appears “Call pending to the floor”or something close to that as if it sees a call placed already although there is none .I spoke to gal who had me tweak baud rate and go over the adjustable settings …all was ok ,I also switched port one and two and the settings needed to rule out bad port ,I was told that improper login will stop the car calls from lift net but I’m using the login the super always uses ,my gut says it’s something in configuration on lift net or somehow lift net is seeing false inputs but then again no calls are placed in the actual bank or on the lift net screen .Lift net support was not helpful they said it’s gal software yet this has happened four times and was always rectified from the liftnet system from what I was told anyway,anybody out there ever see this prompt of “call pending “ ?