Bit of a story on this one.

The drive on this had been on it's last leg for years, and finally failed. We got a drive from the UK, which failed about a week after being installed.

It winds up that the incoming power (through a transformer) was running about 515vac, and the job was spec'd at 480. A look on the transformer verified that the taps were wrong to get 480 to the controller. We changed the taps, sent the drive off to the uk and got it repaired. The drive guys said the high voltage had caused a bridge rectifier to fail, and some motherboard parts. Personally, I think this car has been running on high voltage for years. The building folks don't remember anything being changed on it for the 15 or so years that the building has been condominiums.

Today we got the repaired drive back, and it made a couple of runs while we were testing it, and mid run the car stopped, and the controller threw an LAC fault. Everywhere that I could test voltage for 125v and 24v is correct. No blown fuses, etc.

Wondering if the voltage was set high some time in the past and the lower voltage might be the reason, I removed the wires from the drive so that it wouldn't get the higher voltage, moved the taps back, just to see if there was a connection, but still get LAC.

The fault info says that the IO board takes the signal, and we did have a spare IO board, but no joy. LAC as soon as it's powered on, and it won't clear.
I don't see an input that seems like it would be the feed that is monitored.

One more weird thing. We discovered that J had been jumped out in the past also.

There's a story here...

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?