Single car, Talon belted machine. SLI 920 drive
Car history: From what I have been told the company has had drive sent out twice over some period. The last time they sent out the drive to some place in Europe abd got it back, the car ran for apparently about 4 months. Then it began shutting down for unknown reason. Nobody had a tool to look at the Events. I finally got into it a couple months ago. The prevailing error is an 2B Phase 12 POS 7 Excessive Torque. In fact often that is the only error. We ordered and changed out one encoder, although I think after today they changed out the wrong one. Of course this takes time and getting anything these days takes forever. I was back there thus week and we went through the load weighing setup. Address 60B6,B7 stuff. I got the car at balanced and went through the procedure ok. The pin sensor underneath the car was out a bit.
Car seemed to run better, in that it didn't generate the error everytime it ran. We didnt have the fulI load available so we turned off load monitoring .The car is a 2000lb 4 stop unit . We thought we were on to something but it came back in later that day. It just takes itself out of service after so many errors. We will probably lose this job but I am curious to see what you guys have to say. My experience with Fuji has mostly been Superdine, and one or two Xceldine jobs. It's a pretty niche system.