Need Assistance with a Schindler 330A Error 94. Had several issues before this code before my CRIPHNA board would even power up. This is what I have do so for in order of events/issues.
1. Verified 3phase voltage @ 208v (correct)
2. Replaced several 2.0 amp 500v control fuses to the "TS1" control transformer.
3. Disconnected 24v power to the "CRIPHNA" and the "SS" Soft start.
4. Disconnecting 24v power from the load side of the power supply stopped tripping my control fuses and allowed me to verify proper output control voltage at 24v.
5. Plugged in "soft start" control wires and did NOT blow fuses.
6. Plugged in "CRIPHNA" and it BLEW my 2.0 amp 500v fuses.
7. Disconnected Several "X" connectors from the "CRIPHNA" and plugged in my "X-12" main power line and Did NOT Blow fuses (AWESOME) getting somewhere board powered up.
8. Found right hand side 3.15 amp glass fuse BAD for the "DOORS" (SO FIGURED IT WAS A DOOR ISSUE)
9. Plugged in all the "X" connectors back into the "CRIPHNA" except the "X-5" connector (did NOT Blow fuses) (AWESOME)
10. Checked voltage to the qty. 2 glass door fuses and had proper voltage. (AWESOME)
11. Plugged in the "X-5" connector and it blew the 2 Glass "SI1/SI2" 3.15 amp fuses and 1 of the 2.0 amp 500v fuses.
12. Did a test for shorts with the "X-5" connector at the "CRIPHNA" disconnected and the "X-1" connector at the "DOOR MOTOR" OR "IDD32" motor drive on top of car. (NO SHORTS)(AWESOME NOT REALLY...LOOKING LIKE A MOTOR/DRIVE NEEDED REPLACED)
13. Removed conductor 15 and 16 from the "X-5" connector at the "CRIPHNA" which is the power to the "DOOR MOTOR" OR "IDD32" motor drive AND plugged everything in EXCEPT the input power to the "DOOR MOTOR" (all fuses worked and I have green LED’s for the doors)
14. So I replaced the "DOOR MOTOR" and plugged in wires 15/16 back into "X-5" then reinstalled the connector back onto the "CRIPHNA" board (AWESOME...IT WORKS!!!)(But expensive)
15. BTW I have also reset the "GCI0360" CPU thinking that it may be holding a condition to fault. (Did not help...still error 94)
NOW after getting this far along in the troubleshooting process the system reboots and I get an "ERROR CODE 94".
CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME IN FINDING THE ISSUE AT HAND NOW???
I have read the forums about the resistor #176 in the lower left hand corner of the "CRIPHNA" board being discolored. My resistor IS discolored, but I have the Green LED on for the Doors. NOT sure if that means anything or not?
Called an elevator repair Board Company and they said it would cost $650 to repair it plus parts. This resistor is probably very cheap and this is why "others" have asked for its spec./value. BTW: a new board is approx. $800.00.
I do not want to just keep throwing parts at this elevator. It was new in 2009, but I realize things do not last forever. Just need extra assistance to justify spending more money on an already costly fix to this point.
I'm just trying to SATISFY my customer and get the elevator operational again.
AGAIN...ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED