This is fantastic opportunity to use your elevator maintenance skills at a company where you will have a bright future! Enjoy all the benefits that come with working for an independently owned, full-service elevator company that has been recognized as a “Best Place to Work”. Embrace variety in your day and say goodbye to being bored of doing the same thing day in and day out!Kencor, Inc.
is looking for an Elevator Mechanic
to join their team in the Philadelphia
If you have experience working on elevators
, Kencor, Inc. wants to hear from you.
Enjoy a lasting career with an organization where you will benefit from NO COST medical coverage, company paid training and licensing, great education reimbursement programs, and room for career growth!
Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.Some of the benefits of a career with Kencor:
- Competitive compensation!
- Fantastic benefits package – Includes 100% company paid medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, supplemental insurances, paid time off, as well as a 401(k) and 529 College Savings plan.
- Company perks – Including take-home vehicle, gas card, Easy Pass, uniforms and tools provided.
- Ample advancement opportunities – As a member of their team, you will also enjoy limitless advancement opportunities. You have the skills, now you need a place where you can take your knowledge to the next level.
- Award winning reputation – Kencor, Inc. was recognized as a 2018 Best Place to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and named one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000.
- Training and learning – To help you grow, they will help you complete CET or NEIP training and even state licensing, if you have not already done so. They are willing to cover all costs for the CET training program, as well as, 50% of the cost for relevant college courses, and will fully compensate you for other industry-specific training and safety programs that you complete.
- Stability – Founded in 1981, Kencor is a stable, yet rapidly growing organization that offers the security and the growth potential you are looking for.Please visit this page to apply: https://workrocket.careercopia.com/job/19425/elevator-mechanic/
About the company:
Spanning four generations of experience, Kencor, Inc.’s principals have been engaged in the maintenance, modernization, repair, and installation of elevators, dumbwaiters, and accessibility lifts. Utilizing certified elevator technicians, Kencor, Inc. Elevator Systems continues to deliver state-of-the-art equipment installation and superior customer service across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.