not able to find posting with my particular issue so trying here...

Have 2 car bank Dover Composite with 2 issues, only really concerned with the one issue but describing both as they are dispatching issues and maybe related.
This is the smaller composite controllers with the plastic covered hall/car call relays mounted on the back side of controller and not IBM style front swing panel ones

Issue #1- Both elevs intermittently will answer same hall call...haven't spent much time on that one so not sure about any pattern, rhyme or reason.

Issue #2- If car #4 IS NOT on 1st Fl.landing and car #5 IS AT 1st. Fl. landing and 1st Floor hall call is SEALED car #5 which is sitting there idle WILL NOT not respond to hall call, doors never open, other car #4 will also
not respond so 1st floor hall call stays sealed basically shutting down 1st floor operation.

- Car #5 has to be IDLE at 1st Floor landing for this to happen, if car is at any other floor IT WILL come down and answer 1st Fl hall call

- I assume car #4 (dispatch car) recognizes that car #5 has been assigned to answer 1st Floor hall call so that is why it (car #4) stays put

- I have confirmed that both controller 1st Fl relays are pulled in.

- If I give car #5 a car call to leave 1st floor then other car #4 will come down to answer 1st floor hall call

- I have seen this condition and both generators go to sleep with 1st Fl hall call still sealed.

- I can use "CS" or "CR" relays to open doors and answer/cancel hall call

I suspect it's related to car #5 selector floor bar issues or relay back contacts in car #5 1st.Fl hall call circuit

any help would sure be appreciated, Thxs