Doing a new install with a Virginia Vision controller - first time working on one, always liked VC the best so im not too concerned with it however the package comes with an ELGO selector system. I'm used to interface selector (IP8300) which i consider easy to install and work on...looking at this ELGO sensor that also comes with a secondary magnet sensor for DZ magnets i'm just curious if there's any tips or tricks to it? seems pretty straight forward as far as install goes, still interested in seeing how it works when i go auto. My understanding of the magnet sensor for DZ magnets is that it only needs to see one magnet at each floor and from there it will essentially teach itself once turning over to auto? I'm trying to figure out amgnet placement currently - speaking to a tech i guess the magnets normally mount to the rail except in my case im the lucky one that gets to do it on a cantilevered car so placing on rails is out.

Basically just looking for more info and any tips anyone has on install or adjusting as the provided info was somewhat vague. Thanks