Having issues with a 7 stop Miprom traction. I believe it is called a 6010: large board with a bunch of ice cubes, about 12 drive boards on one door and several card racks on the other door.

Three cars in the hotel, one is out for mod; the remaining two cars are getting a workout. I also only have about four good print pages, no nomenclature.

The hotel is not on my route, but this is the second weekend in a row I have taken a call on the same unit. The car has shut down at the top floor as well as the bottom floor. Last weekend the issue was a tripped overload that was physically difficult to reset. Also, pretty warm in the machine room.

Today I had two fault lights on one of the upper boards. I tried using the reset switch, 1M pulled in and fell out; one fault light came on. 1M pulled in and fell out, second fault light came on and that was it, dead car.

I am wondering if excessive heat in the machine room can cause my problem? Anyone familiar with logic of the order of operation on this controller? I am not sure what makes the fault lights come on, I couldn't find anything obvious (hung relays, bad aux contacts etc.)

After stroking the mainline, the car ran fine while I was there. I put a couple of fans in front of the controller and transformer cabinet.