WOW. I was not expected 17 new replies to this thread when I pulled up the forum this morning.

Ok let me provide a bit more information for those who are in my hiring group.

First of all, I sent out a few emails, and finally got a response from Curtis who is one of the Area Reps. Below is his reply to my email asking for information

"Hello Sam,
If you are in the top 15 you will probably get called off this list. When is a different story. That all depends on the work load of the Local and how many refuse a job offer. Could be two weeks or 10 months. Be patient.
Good luck,
Curt"

Butcher and Johny, the three of us will likely get a call at some point. It's obviously not guaranteed though.

The reason I went from 10 to 9 is because I called the local at 5124789950 and asked about the new hire list. The number one person got called earlier this week so the list is moving.

The probationary pay for local 133 I want to say is just under 19 dollars (multiply this by 2 and you pretty much have the Mechanics rate). No it is not about the money, but when the IBEW started me at 13 dollars with a fraction of the benefits of the IUEC, it is certainly something we are all considering. All other questions pertaining to benefits/ect can be found here - http://www.dol.gov/olms/regs/compliance/cba/private/9064_7-8-17.pdf

I do not know how much each region can differentiate themselves from the overall national agreement, so it's possible local 133 is different in ways that I don't think I have any way of finding out right now.

For interview attire, I wore nice pants (they were not slacks) and a nice long sleeve button up without a tie. So there is some leeway with how you dress Titans, just be yourself and show confidence.

JohnnyTX can you PM if you read this please.
Edit: Also, did you either of you happen to find out how many people interviewed, or are on the total list?

Last edited by Solution; 07/12/14 03:16 PM.