friend has been having intermittent Hard faults on a miprom 21 with digital dc drive. he called me today while he was at the job, with the car stuck, after checking motion excuses, the error was no retries left 23. 23 indicated Hard fault.
i had him check the Hard fault led on the main board, and look for the f1-16 code, but nothing was on. then had him look at the service log, only 2 errors 23 and 13. and only error in the drive error was ME81 excess rotation. tried to resume operation, but the 23 error came back, and car would not run. reset the power and car ran again. this seems strange, it was a hf but no led was latched, and the me81 excess rotation error, seems to be an error that would be generated if the car was an ac drive, and had the load weighing cell connected to the disc brake. seems like a strange problem, he indicates that it has been going on since they replaced one of the motor fields. any one see anything like this before? doesn't the HF led stay latched once a car gets a hard fault? could it possibly have something to do with the balance complete circuit? any ideas