Originally Posted By: FSS
Originally Posted By: doggie
Eman

Francis S. Studders apparently owns the elevator shack dot com forum over in the UK. His lack of forum etiquette is the main reason for my heads up and quote above.

@ doggie

Yes quite right old boy I do own the said forums, but as for lack of forum etiquette "I really do not see what mean sir".

Obviously you have never taken the time to view my forums or you would speak otherwise.

In respect on the said article, one has to live in the free world my friend. "If a person publishes an article in any journal that has potential for public viewing, then the author has to expect that he/she opens their own can of worms as the article is then open for debate".

If you had taken the time to read my comments, i explain clearly that I have no issues with the unions or anyone else. However, I do have issues with censorship of knowledge, knowlegde is learn't and given it is not owned by a union or any other organisation. Mr Linn explains that he is open for debate, again his publication found its way outside of his union & he has to accept that others will debate on his views.
You are all most welcome to debate on my views, that is exactly what forums are for. Forum etiquette does not mean one should not discuss published topics or not use the authors name once he/she has in fact published it.

Because I own a forums similar to these, does not mean I think I am beyond reproach or that I have some kind of elitist attitude. Ask any member on these forums who is also a member of mine, and i believe that you will find that they will say I am neutral and fair & open to abuse from our members LOL.
I will say this though, if you put pen to paper, publish it then expect to get your work debated by any who see it.

"Oh by the way, you should all know that the Elevatorshack is and always has been, hosted in the USA / California & not the UK".

Francis S. Studders.

Yes I AM a member of Elevatorshack and elevator world and elevator trader AND elevator max ...and I think the elevator shack is probably the best administered site...the comments made by people here im my opinion amount to a personal attack on Frank and therefore akin to flaming and SHOULD be dealt with which they would be with Elevatorshack.

I used to be indecisive....now i"m not so sure