Zammy you are a scrub, go peddle your bag of tricks elsewhere. Yes I do wrk for the "cartel" companies you so love to bash here. No there is absolutely, unequivocally, not one problem, I could not solve with ANY manufacturer, ANY year. Why you ask? How can he be so smart? Because I know I have every single Union brother with me, everywhere I go, everytime I go. This industries battle lines begin, and end, with our front office personnel. The field guys, we all work for the same Union, just employed by different companies. I will be the first to say, my first troubleshooting phone call does not always go to someone in my own company.

Great example, I have never met greensleeves here on this forum, yet I can hazard a guess on his company. If I had a problem with a GEN 2 I could PM him and I know I would get an answer to my question, or be referred to someone who could(sorry for dragging your name in green, just such an obvious name, made it easy for me). This brother hood does not recognize state lines, company lines, and as long as I can understand your english, international lines. (I say that I must understand your English not because I am arrogant, but because my spanish is horrible, and my german is even worse).

So Zammy, as I can see you clearly have no concept of half of what I wrote up there, I can ascertain that you are not part of this brotherhood. I can also see that you wish to profit from this all mighty code website, that I am sure you will use us to help you propagate. This is why you have become an asshat in my eyes.

Last edited by Silly; 11/08/14 07:41 AM.