I was fixing this OTIS MCS -LCBII elevator the other day. I had some spare time so I tested the system.

If I

Prevent DCL, DFC or DW signal so that the door cant close I get error code 0102 OpMode DTC

If I

Prevent doors not to open or I am missing the DOL signal I get error code 0103 OpMode DTO

If I

Held the doors manually open I ger error code 0104 OpMode DCP

If I

Cut the safety circuit from E-Stop when the lift is runnig on nominal speed I get error code 0202 /ES in FR

If I

Activate the OTS input I get error code 0206 OTS active

If I

Cut the signal SE the car can not run And I get error code 0205 SE-fault. I would check SKL, THB, door bypass, fuses etc)

If I

Cut the DZ(DoorZone) signal so that there is no hoistway signals detected during the fast run I get error code 0207 DDP in FR

If I

Open the car door during the fast run I get error code 0211 /DCF in FR and if I cut in slow speed I get error code 0212 /DFC in SR

If I

Activate 8LS2 input I get error 0213 8LS2 oper.

If I

Activate input PLS1 i get error code 0214 PLS1 active

If I

Make the motorized valve stuck I get error code 0215 Mot.Vlv tim

If I

Turn 3-line power supply phases or disconnect one or two phases I get error code 0224 J-Relay. I tested that this event is allways logged when I set EN-EVT to 1 and switch off the power and the reason for this is that the three line power supply cuts down earlier than the LCBII power supply.

Tomorrow I go and make some more test and tell the result to You. See ya!

Last edited by zammy; 11/08/14 09:19 AM.