been seeing this for many years now, have done many things over the years to try and solve this, to no avail. the strange thing is that when you find the car in the pit or overhead, it is always empty, i have never had to get one out of the limits with someone in the car. I'm sure it happens, but for me over the years the car is always empty. not sure if it is a software issue or what, but it is definitely an issue. we just took over 9 of these a year ago or so, and most of them have been in the overhead at least once or twice, never occupied, have replaced position encoders, motor encoders, adjusted ets and nts switches, replaced M contractors, replaced all relays, etc etc etc still same outcome. they just show up in the overhead or pit, very strange i don't think they are not slowing down properly and shooting thru nts and ets , but they are usually buried a good distance past the floor, never just a 1/2 a foot or so. i could swear they are at the top or bottom, and just accelerate in the wrong direction. 90 percent of the time the cars are in the overhead. i used to think that the M contactor was not making or the speed command was not working, and the car lifts the brake and drifts into the overhead, but it is usually so far into the overhead i can't see this happening. someone out there must know something about this scenario

Last edited by Vatorgator; 04/02/15 03:39 AM.