I have the same issue on a duplex. it will not pull in my intermediate relay and stop at the next floor in both directions. It is a 400 fpm geared. If I try to run inspection speed at 40 fpm (10% of contract), it only runs 20 fpm. Car was running fine 2 weeks ago. My pattern (VC to GAN) is .8, which is correct since 8 volts is full speed. At the drive, My 0.8 volts runs through ADC 1 (scaled the same as other car) and converts to digital value of 200 (should be 400). since this is a geared car, the motor is rated for 1150 rpm and should turn 115 rpm to produce 40 fpm; it only turns 57 rpm. All current/voltages/fields are correct. It tracks perfectly at 57 rpm. The encoder is a 2048 (tried a new one even). If I didnt know any better, the input of the encoder to the drive is thinking 57 rpm is correct. I doubled the encoder rate in the drive and MSU and the speed is now correct. Was going to change drive, but this car is the master and "bad things" happened. Going to try and swap main drive board Monday. Thoughts?