I have been getting this call every few months for about a year and never saw it until today. The car is three stops, I got on the car at the top floor and gave it a call to two. The doors closed and the car took off, car stopped about eight inches below the floor and the doors opened about two inches and closed again. The car ran down to two, hesitated (doors did not open) and then ran down to one and doors opened.

Car did not shut down and while onsite for over an hour, I only saw this occur once. I have been through the locks, replaced selector guides, replaced the DZ relay (found 12 volt relay in place of 24 volt), cleaned gate switch and ordered DZ sensors (never got them). I also checked and marked all of the magnets months ago and they have not moved.

I do not have a DMC tool with me, I have to chase down who ever has it checked out. There are no prints on the job. Wondering if anyone has ever seen this happen and why I would get a door open signal away from the floor?

I understand that if you have an open lock on a DMC, doors will cycle, but that is usually with the car floor level.