I agree with Vic. MCE's stuff is pretty good. I like the newer M4000 controls. Not too excited about their 1/2 wide hatch selector tape but it does seem to work. The iBox I can take or leave but it is easy to install and troubleshoot. I adjusted various MCE controllers for about 20 years now and they do have a good staff when you need help although you need to be persistent. It takes some time on the phone but eventually you'll get help. I recommend a phone in the machine room or do like I do and tap into the emergency phone line. By comparison, I have also done a ton of CEC units over the years and their tech support these days really sucks. They make a pretty decent controller but the guys who answer the phone usually are of little help. We used quite a bit of the GAL Galaxy as well on low rise 350ft/min or less applications.I used to adjust your Goldflite units too back in my earlier days. The GMG wasn't too bad but the GAC I or II was real junk. I think everyone made junk when they first started using AC motors. It wasn't until VVVF came out that AC motors could really shine.