Ok. Checked msu info screen jay. All good there. I decided to do a learn run any way. Strange outcome. Car now works fine in the down direction comes in floor level stops and does not do any of the hovering before takeoff or landing
Now only in the up the car comes in alot slower. Hovers just a second or 2 then sets brake. Does not try to relevel. It is about .75 inches low only in up
If i adjust floor level thru tool. I say 2 low and make it 6. Now car comes to floor in up and is just off level a tad. But it is still level in the down. All floor lwvels in up were low. I set them all at 6 low and car is just off level in the up only but down is fine. Just playing with these to see how it would react. It still comes in slower and hovers in up but is close to floor. If i adjust the decel and low level parameters i can get the car to come into floor in up direction without hovering just like the down but the car comes in to hot in down and is a little off level. I did replace position encoder and relearn just to see outcome
The priblem seems to be that car is just not coming into floor in up and down equally. Like a compunding problem. But of course it is a ac car. I did check and adjust load cell and went thru procedure on drive board to see if this was problem. Everything went according to plan in load cell adjustment
Not sure where to go from here. I cant even log on to the ac drive unit with kone tool. It just says logon failed