i have the Kone hand held tool. went back to the job, checked up and down speeds, the up and down hi speeds are about 15fpm off, slower in the up which is the direction I'm having trouble with. i looked at the motion info screen, and have noticed that when the car comes to floor in up and stalls for a few seconds before setting brake, the commanded speed is 5fpm, but the car does not move. has to be something with drive not being able to make car move in up direction at slow speed. jkh it does have regen resistor, and it is good. cannot get into the drive to adjust the ad1 offsets, there is a plug on the drive for communication, but it will not let me log on. if I'm in the miprom 21 program, and press drive adjust, it just says the routine is not yet implemented. i do have one last hope, i was not paying attention, but when you first power up the unit, i get a hard fault 9, which indicates power supply problem, it then goes away after a minute or so, and then switches to HF 24, which says power up sequence problem, you can then run the car, at which point the HF24 goes away and no further faults. I'm thinking maybe the drive power supply is bad, there is a 20 pin connector, from power supply with no markings as to what is what, power supply board has no markings , and print just says +12,-12,5,24 and does not say which wire is for which. so kind of hard to get a reading. had to go on an emergency call, so i will look into this later. maybe onto something with the power supply. ill let you know