^^^^Vatorgator, thanks for pulling this up all the info is correct but please understand we are also a Contract Manufacturer with 6 full automated pick and place lines. Visit www.worldsway.com if you have any interest in seeing that side of our business. Also we do not have any version of the TAC boards for sale Vatorgator sorry.

I'm going to try and address all the comments and questions......I'm sorry if I miss any or misword anything, I'm trying. I have been here a little over a year but have been around WORLD and close with the family for 30+ years.

First and foremost I signed up on here to try and help you all and learn from you not to have to constantly defend myself which is how I feel only being on here a week or so. Our process starts with deciding on a board that we know there are a lot of in the field. Then we reverse engineer the board via schematics, bom etc. Then from the schematic we design a test fixture-simulator to fully functionally test the board. As stated by Rolly long gone are the days of just component checking or gunning a board hoping to fix it.

The DMC was designed around 1986 so the technology was obviously a lot less complex. So to compare figuring out the DMC to the TAC is really not comparing apples to apples. Please trust me when I say we get calls weekly for the TAC tool, it would be very very fruitful for our company to be able to sell this, we wish we had it!!!

As I said I signed up on here to learn and possibly help you all in the future please take it easy on me lol. For the past 30 years WORLD has been here to help and support you all please know that.

Jason

We can help..............