have a 3 car group of traction mrl's building shut down power to 1 car to do some work to lobby floor, when they turned it back on, it would not run, and the pi says 16. only 6 floors, it also did something to one riser of hall buttons, they will not work, and also only 1 car will answer the other riser hall buttons. mechanic removed the xg3 connector from bad car, and now the other 2 cars will answer the one good riser. if he plugs it in again, only one car will answer riser. here is the faults that he is getting,
1402 1403 1404, to 1416 and again 2402,2403 to 2416, he also indicated that a board that is installed on the front of the controller, has a led that said "change board" not sure what board that is, any way he was able to reset that, and it went away, however if he pushes on the board, the led "change board will come on again"
not to familiar with these controllers, and we are lucky to get 2 cars running,
any ideas on what i should do? I saw Lon down load and learn in the parameter section, but since I'm to sure of what the actual problem is, i was reluctant to try.

Last edited by Vatorgator; 04/07/16 12:01 AM.