I am having a problem with a Composite cancelling calls. If you latch consecutive calls, let's say 4,5 and six, the car will stop at four and cancel five. The car will then run to six. This happens in both directions and throughout the rise.

I have cleaned all floor bars, replaced selector guides, replaced a few "frog leg" switches and cleaned the brass/Formica cam. This problem seems like it should be simple, but it is kicking my ass. I have three sets of prints, but none are job specific. What I will probably end of doing is running the car to every floor and metering between the sled and floor bars. I believe my problem lies somewhere in the UCT, DCT and CCR lane. Do UCT and DCT hold a call ahead or behind from cancelling?

We tried to order replacement floor bars from SEES, they are too narrow and not thick enough. I left a message with Vertex and never got a call back, where do you guys get these parts?

Also, I read about somebody having less of a carbon dust issue using E41/C brushes, anybody else have some experience with these brushes. Is E41/C the complete part number or just a prefix or suffix?

Thank you