just inherited a tac50-04 mod with Danaher gearless machine . have 10 cars with the same machine. they were modded in 2013-2014 i believe. building indicates thyssen has been trying for many months to fix this problem but have not succeeded.
problem happens once or twice a week. here is the info i have gathered from mechanic.
car shuts down on safeties or run monitor i believe
flt 1700 UMD device dropped. car is always at bottom floor, car vel and dmd vel are always 0 Dpp count is always within 4-5 counts of actual count at bottom
under "D" in fltn window, there is a - sign

one thing i noticed with info he gave is there are many 1698 faults UIM main brake failed to hold car after stop . it does not shut down car, and there were 76 of them on the fltn command. looks like they are always at the bottom floor, and the dpp count is always within 4-5 of actual. he was at job, and saw the car log the 1698 fault and reported it stopped normal and had no signs of a problem, besides the logging of the fault

engineer says they have had many mechanics and have replaced many parts over the last few months, to no avail. being the new company we have no idea what has actually been replaced. any ideas?