Got a 2-stop front opening only DMC1 with a selector having a problem.

History:

Car was intermittently getting people stuck in the down direction soon after leaving the floor, around the same spot. Nowhere close to door locks though, and out of both cam zones (switches mounted on the car). I checked all the switches first, along with obvious things like cleaning door locks and checking hate switch, DCL and DOL. Slide guides, magnets are good. No luck. Still got someone stuck.

We replaced all 3 selector boards. Ran the car constantly for an hour. It got someone stuck again the next day. Same place. Put the laptop on it as it was stuck. Selector error 6. DZR reed reading true not in leveling zone. That's the only fault in the car. It happened multiple times, several different times while I was riding.

Tried to set the car up from scratch with a cold start (bad idea in hindsight, I know), run a hoistway scan again. Took a couple attempts but it took and everything reads normal.
Selector read level rdy. CLC is on SCA. No faults anywhere.

Here's where we're at. Car will run from 1 to 2 via tool car call registry, stop at floor level, doors won't open. It'll relevel on its own, cycle the doors if you open the 1st floor hall door. If you put in a 1 call though, it won't latch. It's reversed if you're in the car though. Hit the 1 button and it'll go to 1 and cycle the doors, but it won't latch a 2 call. Again, no faults. Looking at the bit parity and DZ inputs, it's reading the floors and DZ properly, the PI changes, etc. Hall calls don't work.

We're at a loss at this point. Swapped the CLC and learned everything from scratch again. Same issue. What could this be?

It's set up for a 2 landing elevator (parameter 2 is 2, #52 is set at 2, #56 is set at 2), and again, it'll correctly complete a hoistway scan, and the doors will learn, and I've saved both of settings.