Unfortunately none of the MRL products from the majors are real great. They of course all have propriety controls which will be difficult for others to work on. The Schindler(3300) and Otis(Gen2) product both utilize propriety suspension belts that are very expensive if they will even sell them to a 3rd party. The Kone eco space uses regular cables but has poor reliability with drives brakes and circuit boards. TKE uses regular cables as well and Torin machines which any one can buy parts for. Their hydro MRL is about the same as their standard hydro with the exception of the tank and controller being in different locations as well as using a electronic Bucher valve as opposed the I2. With the TKE equipment there is still the proprietary controller issue but anyone one can purchase the major mechanical items without going to TKE.

If it were me I would recommend going with a MRL package from MEI, Canton, or MCE. They use non-proprietary controls and typically use Holister Whitney or imperial P/M gearless machines. They may be more expensive upfront but anyone can service and get parts for them. A wise choice long term.

If it had to be one of the majors I personally would go Otis or TKE just based on reliability experience.