Originally Posted By: westcoast
Originally Posted By: blakjak
Just finished my interview last week and got my ranking today. Out of respect for what I've gathered for this industry so far in terms of privacy for the system I'll just say that they're basic interview questions, or at least mine were for my group. There were seven questions and they were the same general questions you'll find in any Google search about common job interview questions. Don't sweat it and answer the way you think the employer would want an employee to answer. (e.g what comes first; work or family? Obviously the answer is the job comes first but seeing as you're an adult with capable planning abilities you can schedule things in advance and make sure things are covered both at work and at home.)

Interview lasted about 15 minutes. I wore a suit. Didn't see anyone else in one. Not sure if it made a difference.

Completely understandable.
I just really want to do well since this is going to be the biggest interview of my life so far and pretty much life changing lol.

I'm sure you'll do great! Knock it out and let us know the good news when you get it!