I was at orientation at 8am. There was actually traffic because of an accident on the bay bridge. I had to call and say I would be thirty! Minutes late. I felt horrible. Luckyily the dude hit that same traffic and was cool about it. He was all business and straight to the point with paperwork going as fast as he could to get me to the company, but not in a bad way but cause the company wants you to get into the field as soon as possible lol it seemed.... hall didn't give me any tools but maybe the company might. I was at the hall doing so much paper work and then had to go over to the kone office to do more paperwork and I gotta go back again for a 4 hour online course then I think I'll be in the field. I asked and the guy said he had more guys coming this week for orientation so it's definitely moving. And there's only 2 guys instead of 4 making calls because 2 are out on vacation. He said channel locks screwdriver and tape measure . The company I'm gonna work for gave me an $85 voucher for redwing boots and anything on top you pay the rest. Gonna get steal toe boots tomorrow. Steel toe in mandatory. They're also gonna give me like $300 in clothes lol insurance kicks in after 6 months. There's a lot of responsibility on our part man. It's no joke.

Ps I don't ever recommend the bay bridge. 101 or 280 all the way!
I'll be with kone as a hiree out of sf which kinda sucks cause I'm in Sj. But they can really send you as far as Bakersfield if they want. But they take care of you in regards to hotels and paying for meals when you travel etc etc.

If you guys have any questions let me know on here or private message! One love!