Greetings everybody,

Yet another hopeful here.

I was just curious about my recent ranking. I went through the process at Local 132 in Madison, WI this past August.

I don't believe the interview went terribly svelte, but I feel I got across that I am a reliable and hard worker. I have 6 years of previous trade experience (not elevator), steady work history, an associates degree and a bachelor's degree.

I ranked at 48...I was hoping to be in the 30s at least. I have no idea how many made it through to the interview process and further yet how many made it through the interview.

So I suppose my question is does age play a roll at all in their decision? I'm 30 years old this year but I would wager I'm in far better shape then people 10 years younger than me. I work out ever other day.

I don't question the interviews because obviously they know what they are looking for...

Just curious if there is something else that they might be interested in over me. I don't have electrical experience per second, nothing on paper anyway.

Anybody have any insight at all? I'm guessing I might not even get a call with in the two year window since the Madison local isn't very large.

Thank you everybody, J