Anyone had any luck recently upgrading from a PA_ to a PA6 LDO? Last 3 I've tried I've had no luck with.

Most recently, gotta TAC 20-03 with a PA3 that got burned up by water getting into the box after a storm. Still could connect to it so I downloaded the config successfully. Put the new PA6 in with same jumper settings, left the motor plug out. Fired it up, and uploaded the old board config. Reset it, checked my profiles and parameters. It didn't seem to have changed anything from the defaults, so I went through and changed the relevant settings manually, and saved, reset. The door just jerks around though. Tried the generic config, same thing.

It's a LH linear, so I have LHO=1, LDO=1, ELI=1, DCM=1, plus others I don't remember now.

Last 3 I've tried to program have done basically the same thing. Not sure about the status of the other 2 since they're out of my area, but I'm stuck with this one.

Last PA6 I successfully installed was about 2 years ago, and I remember exactly what I did. It was easy as heck and I was out the door in 20 minutes. Match jumpers, download config from old board, install new one, upload old config, reset, and done.

Only thing I'm seeing is the software version numbers: 2.17 for the PA3, and 2.24 for the new PA6.

What am I missing? Did something change in the software that I don't know about? I'm using the same laptop I've used for the past ~2 years.

I've also tried putting the door profile into the door board directly using the 4-pin serial adaptor and hyperterminal - it connects fine, but then when I send the file, it gives me a status of "file rejected", and fails the transfer.