I have very little experience working on the older otis equipment. I recently got a 6 stop duplex on my route. I'm friends with the previous mechanic at the big O. He told me it is B base solid state.

One of the cars was found responding to hall calls but not opening doors. At first I could get in the car and run it from the COP. The door open button would work. I went to machine room and checked door zone contacts on the selector. Found that if I manually push in XDO relay the doors will open. Tried to trace out what picks XDO. Replaced XK board. Cleaned selector contacts and I think I've got all the door contacts cleaned up. I checked the 5VDC and 35VDC power supply's and they match the reading I get off the running car. As I have been doing all this to improve the car it's actual condition gets worse. Now the elevator is at the top floor. Will not respond and I can't get on top to try inspect. I called 3 diffrent regional smart guys, none of them answered or called me back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. These prints might as well be written in Japanese for me.