Hi, I have a LEV elevator. I live 120 miles from the nearest service company. It costs me $300 to have them just show up at my house. I’m an Electrical Engineer, so fairly tech savvy. Here is the problem I’m having. The transformer for the recessed ceiling lights in the car had an actual melt down. It shorted the 120vac going to the transformer and now the 120 at the transformer is de-energized. The car has the emergency lights on. No other function of the elevator seems to have been affected. It did not trip the breaker at the top of the shaft. The fuse on the front of the controller is good and if I remove it, the backup battery system beeps. Would this 120vac run through backup battery system? Is there a breaker on the Backup battery? I’m trying to figure out how to get the 120vac energized again. Does the wiring diagram show a fuse or breaker anywhere? Would it be possible to get a copy of this section of the wiring diagram from somebody? I’d be willing to pay for any costs you incur. I’d love to have a copy of the entire LEV schematic if possible, Thank you for your time. Please help me if you can. Dave