Long day,( answering trouble calls: entrapments, Otis 211 low oil faults.... I didn't even get to my routine maintenance) 13 hours on the clock, so my post will be short. I discovered when I pull the rj45 connector either at the selector or the CWIL board the elevator resets and all is well. When I break the Safety edge the elevator faults out. Sorry Indirtwetrust I pulled the SE wire on connector 9, pin 5 ( the door just stayed open), but didn't measure to ground, I will do it first thing in the morning. I unbundled all the wires in the door operator board looking for cut/ damaged wires and possible EMI interference, the car ran perfectly for about 20 minutes( I was ready to turn the car over to the public), but then faulted out, funny thing is if I pull the Rj45 connector for the selector from either the selector(TSMC board} itself or on the CWIL board the elevator will reset itself and the elevator is happy again, but as soon as I break the safety edge it faults out.. I just discovered our company troubleshooter and our regional troubleshooter are familiar with this issue. I believe it is a CAN/software issue with Tac 32's. I'll keep you all updated.