Good morning brothers & sisters,

I have a tac32 that went down Wednesday morning EST and I've been troubleshooting since then.

It is a 4-stop hydro single-post with a main & aux COP. The first shutdown had a passenger going up to the top landing but stopped cartop level with the top floor. I found that the P24M 2amp pico fuse on the CWIL had blown. I replaced it & ran it ti the top again until it shutdown cartop level with top landing. Replaced, reset, ran it up from the bottom on machine room inspection until it blew again cartop level with the 3rd landing.

I know this fuse feeds 24vdc spare connectors, door operation, battery charger, and selector. I've removed the door from the circuit and it still blew after a normal travel. I've removed the gong, battery charger, and selector: it still blows typically during travel.

It seems to shutdown near the same area now (between 3 & 4) going up or down, but more frequently now going down; whereas, it would shutdown going up. The travel cable looks fine, there are no shorts on the CWIL, door board, selector, charger, and all cables in between appear to be fine. I've unplugged all connections and methodically plugged each one back in with a 30sec wait in between plugging in. Still blows during travel.

I've attached the area of the print with the fuse in question.
Any suggestions? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Work safe!

J. Clark

Attached Files

J. Clark